Tuesday, March 10, 2009

what can you do on your webcam?

webcaming with my super BFF

kay, I know this is kind of late, it's 1 am but I'm bored, I can't sleep and I've got nothing to do so I decided to post that silly pictures that I got from my last webcam (ing) with wita. hahahaha. the only word I can say is, CRAZY. that's embarrassing. but it's okay, showing our uncontrolled face is fun enough to make myself happy. HA HA. oh my god, what's wrong with me? I'm so not in a good condition. actually, my emotion is in a high position, so I'll be a little bit not important and super in a bad mood. I don't even know what I'm writing now. ergh I'm sorry guys, I just want to share that stupid picture. that's all, nothing else. 


taken from my webcam. i brought my laptop to school

umm and I miss that on the picture. maybe i am praising GOD for giving me a long weekend but what I hate is, I can't meet my friends at school. that's pathetic :(  miss 'em already! well, tuesday is the best day from the whole school days, I think. I mean, the schedule of the lessons are not really heavy. so, I'm obviously not hoping any holiday in tuesday. 



i miss you i miss you i miss you
miss sunshine.

No comments: