Thursday, February 26, 2009

MISS KACRUT

KITA TAU STRESS. KITA TAU MUKA JELEK. TAPI KITA GA PEDULI

i miss her. a lot. clarinda eka chandra aka dinda. my super soulmate, my half heart, my best sister, my best friend, my best cousin, and my everything. well i know that's way too much but thats's true! emm she's in the third grade of senior high school which means that she will go to college in 4 months from now! i'm scared because i don't think i can be as close as now with her anymore. i mean, she will be very busy with her college world and me with my senior high world. we will be in our own world, not together anymore. aaaa I really dislike the separated things like this, that's pathetic. well, her house is very close to mine, though. i can still play to her house as long as I can. but, my vision said that it will be different, we will be very busy in our own world. RAAAAR i don't understand what i'm thinking, okay let's be positive! my vision is always wrong, i don't believe it. it's too negative. yepp i just want to spend our last time with a lot of fun and photos and hang out together and do all the crazy things!


i miss you kuceeellku
miss sunshine

No comments: