Monday, December 22, 2008

GOO GOO BROTHER

okay, thanks to hanna who gave me this homework because i've just woke up , brushed my teeth and washed my face and unfortunately i checked my bloggy and i saw hanna posted my name in her homework. geez. you know, my hair is very rebellious especially when i woke up. that's horrible :s well, thank god my bangs are tamed this morning hufff but still, messy. wraaauuurr just accept me who i am, okay? hehehehe

Rules:
1. Take a recent photo of yourself or take a picture of yourself right now
2. Don't change your clothes, don't fix your hair, just take a picture
3. Post that picture with no editing
4. Post this instruction with your picture
5. Tag 10 people to do this




very terrible, huh?

okay, as usual i don't wanna give any homework hehehe just break the rules :p  after i took some pictures for that silly homework, i did many random things on the internet (again) like checked my facebook, continued uploading photos, and blablabla. then i decided to read twilight. well maybe it's kinda very late but many people said that it's very different from the movie so my brother bought me the twilight saga (twilight, new moon, eclipse and breaking dawn *expt: eclipse, it was sold out*) at borders, spore cause they're cheaper in there :p and i already read twilight for 2 days but i haven't finished yet so i continued them. yep, the novel is very good and romantic, much much better than the movie. fyi, my geeky minus glasses was broken because of twilight. why? yesterday night, when i read the romantic part of bella and edward, i screamed and hit my face to the pillow very harsh and suddenly i heard the pletak sound and it was.. my glasses. GEEZ i was very shocked and paused for a second. okay, glasses is very important to me cause i can't see clearly without it and i like my glasses style, it's quite geeky and funny hehehe so i don't want to change it. 


my broken glasess

after i read and suddenly i slept over, i woke up at 2 pm and my brother asked me to watched bolt and he wanted to buy books at gramedia. ow, i wanted to fix my glasses to hahaha so i dressed up and cao :p 



bolt was very funny and interesting. good movie to watch i think. o i really like the sign of it, it's a flash hahaha me and my brother could't stop laughing :D
after watched, we fixed my glassed at optik seis and my glasses back to normal again. yeaay! i can't see people face if i don't use my glasses. I'm minus 3, that's pathetic :( then, we went to gramedia. my brother bought 2 books and both of them are written by my brother's friend so he bought them hehehe after that we went to fuji film to printed the lomo thing and fuji film can't do that huhuhu loser! they said we should go to rawamangun to printed the roll film. bzt, complicated just like this hahaha

not important :s blalah

we went home about 6.15 pm. heyhey! i got some GOOD NEWS  :)well, just for me actually hahahaa i got the traxkustik tickets yippie!! thanks to kak sekar because she got them from angga (maliq). well, her mother is angga's mother best friend and she is angga's close friend too. wraaur really can't wait for tomorrow.


wow, wide smile 

okaay, GTG. i want to eat nasi gila at suropati park with my family and i want to read twilight  hahahaa it really hypnotized me :p  


i love me brother :p
miss sunshine 

No comments: