Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Can't Believe & I Miss

1. I miss my best friends, I miss my old class, I miss having a free time and doing crazy things with my friends, the point is I miss everything about being an 11th grader!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


2. I still can't believe that this is my last year in Santa Ursula! Oh God! Senior year, man! My last year wearing that uniform, my last year sitting on that unique chair in the class... I'm more like enjoying myself everytime I walk along the school corridor while remembering my bittersweet high school moments lately. We're really busy right now. My mind is very full! I have to deal with tests, homeworks, deadlines, assignments, COLLEGEs, exams, UAN, UAS, and blahs.
Oh, I'm in the same class with Sisi for 3 years! How cool is that? Hahaha It's not cool at all, trust me, I'm actually bored with her, seeing her face everyday! Can you imagine?.. haha no, I'm just kiddin. My new class is cool, though it's not really as fun as my old 11th grade class.. Well, it's different.. My new class is fun too! I laugh everyday with Dea, Sisi, Levi, Gun, Erin, PP, SisiliaSusiskaSoo, and others. I just miss having Wita, Adine, and Verina in the class + Dayinta from different class (cause she can't be in the same class with us anymore, okay just fyi, not really important :P), sharing some stories, heart-to-heart, or maybe just joking around about unimportant things until we can't stop laughing just like the old times! But it's okay, we're still catching up.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3. I miss TPSU so much so much so much! Oh my gaaawwwddd, I miss spending time and being CRAZY ALL THE TIME with those crazy girls! And I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT THIS IS MY LAST YEAR TOO IN TPSU! I'm so sad! Cause more than a half of my high school moments is filled with TPSU! They're the best! Super best best best!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


4. Hahaha before that, don't make fun of my picture below... It was taken by Dayinta I guess, when we were having a sleepover at Verina's. Anyways, I just want to say Happy Fasting for all the Muslims. This morning, my monthly visitor came so I have to miss a couple days on fasting during Ramadhan. I hope it won't take so long.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


5. HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY, MY INDONESIA! Though my grandma is older than you but I know you've been through so many hard times more than anyone could ever imagine. But I'm proud enough to be Indonesian.

6. Last but not least, I miss having FUN! I guess this music video is enough to explain what I actually miss about. ;) Hahaha kiddin. NO STRESS, BABY!



So, that's all I wanna say! See ya next time.


No comments: