Sunday, August 16, 2009

DANGEROUS

Tonight's the night , Let's live it up
I got my money, Let's spend it up
Go out and smash it, Like Oh My God
Jump off that sofa, Let's kick it OFF

I know that we'll have a ball
If we get down, And go out, And just lose it all
I feel stressed out, I wanna let it go
Lets go way out spaced out, And loosing all control
Fill up my cup, Mazel tov
Look at her dancing, Just take it off
Lets paint the town, We'll shut it down
Let's burn the roof, And then we'll do it again
-BEP


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


DEA's PARTY
Musro, Hotel Borobudur
15 August 2009


It was great and cool! Loving those party scenes. The food was very delicious, for sure. Most of the TPSU family came and we laughed a lot. Gosh, how I miss TPSU so much.
Really not in the mood to write anything. See ya.

No comments: