Wednesday, December 23, 2009

INDESCRIBABLE FEELING

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
O yeah, SO DAMN FREE RIGHT NOW. Well actually, I'm fighting for Nujuman with my TPSU friends! Wish me luck!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My elementary school friends, we had a super fun reunion at Bandar Jakarta. I miss them, so much! I just can't believe that we are really growing up so fast.

The thing is, I AM HAPPY. More than just happy. I don't care that I can't have a full two-weeks holiday like my other friends have because I must practice with my TPSU friends at school. So happy that I can spend my holiday with them, we through everything together. It makes us stronger. I hope we can perform well on January.
Anyway, happy holiday everyone! And Christmas is coming for those of you who celebrate it, so ..merry happy guys!


No comments: