Saturday, June 6, 2009

HOT BLOODED

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



If We Could Party All Night
And Sleep All Day
And Throw All Of My Problems Away
My Life Would Be Eaaasy
My Life Would Be Eaaasy
Take Me To The Club
I Need To Dance
I Need To Dance
I Need To Dance
How Bout a Dance
-BEP


My God, I'm very bored right now. Anyway, that's me on the pic, do I look different there? I feel like I'm in the 70's picture. My glasses seems very brown there and my hair looks so big. Hahaha. That's my auntie's cool cat, she has about 5 cats. I like the black one, but it's very grumpy so I'm a little bit scared to play with it.

Arr. Please tell me, what can I do? Twitter makes me bored, Facebook either. I only chat with kak Jovi and kak Nisa on messenger, that's the only thing that makes me happy . Ckck.

But, hey! It's been a while since the last time I posted my brother's lomography, rite? hehehe. Check these cheese


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


# All with Holga, he's just loving Holga now and starts to ignore the others.. hehehe




miss sunshine.


2 comments:

dygn said...

wew cool shots :0

Renaldy Fernando Kusuma said...

gileee gendud amat kucing lo
ampe belepetan bulunya
aheuhuaehuae