Friday, June 5, 2009

GOOD BYE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Good bye dwarfs! Good bye "Kedai Kurcaci"! I'm so glad that I got a chance to work there, especially met the workers who are very nice to me, Hilda and Audry.
Of course I'm gonna miss saying this word line :
"Somay, Batagor nya silahkan Bu, Pak, Kak!" hahaha. 

Anyway, I was playing my hair with Hilda, not really important. Just for fun, we did that because there was no customers so we acted like crazy. 


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I have nothing to do now.. I can't wait to go to school tomorrow! Meet my friends, laugh, laugh, and laugh. But we have to do the presentation about the work world program in a group. But it's okay, still can meet my besties! 





miss sunshine.

No comments: