Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Being a Couch Potato

friends, please read this funny creed



Procrastinator's Creed
1. I believe that if anything is worth doing, it would have been done already
2. I shall never move quickly, except to avoid more work or find excuses
3. I shall never rush to do a job without a life time consideration
4. I shall never meet all of my deadlines directly in proportion to the amount of bodily injury I could expect to receive from missing them
5. I firmly believe that tomorrow holds the chance to create technologies, to make astounding discoveries and get a reprieve from my obligations
6. I truly believe all deadlines are impossible to meet regardless of the amount of time given
7. I shall always decide to not decide, unless of course I decide to have changed my mind
8. I know that the cycle of works is not to plan or start or finish, but to wait or plan or plan
9. I will never put off until tomorrow what I can forget to do forever

So, does this sound like you? If so, are you satisfied with your existence? Isn't there more to life than being a couch potato? HAHA that creed is funny and stupid, I think. Being a stupid fat couch potato. Get up, eat junk food, watch TV, sit down in front of your computer all days, ignore all of your homework, and other lazy things. I've been in that situation and fortunately some angels slapped me to wake up and have some spirit to live my life. So, wake up everyone! Don't let the Lazy Man growing on your soul. It will be useless, you know. Don't waste your time, don't waste your time, don't waste your time. Okay, I'm being such a mother. 

Anyways, I'm not feeling good in these 2 days. I'm having a super bad cold and cough. Sucks. Because of this things, my mood became like a roller coaster, up and  down, up and down, up and down. I get bored so easily but it can change 180 degrees just in a second. weird weird weird. By the way, I really am waiting for the three holy days on 9, 10, 11 april next week, cause maybe I will go to Singapore to visit Rakha yeaaay! I haven't seen him and that's execrable. GEEZ he is my nephew and I am his auntie. I must see him. 

ow, I think I forget something. Happy April Fools' Day, friends!


Spirit!
miss sunshine.



No comments: